Skip to main content

HIGH SPEED MOBILE INTERNET WITH AIRTEL 4G


Technology is changing and changing for the better. Everything has become quick, fast and within our fingers reach. Smart phones have redefined the way we use Internet today. We can lie on our couch and easily video call our brother living overseas at the touch of a button, buy clothes or electronics online without stepping out and whats app our friends anytime and anywhere.

But the only drawback that a smart phone has over a laptop or desktop is the speed. The internet speed in a broadband connection on our PC is much better than that in our smart phones. First we were using 2G where we had to wait long for the page to open. Then came 3G which had sufficient speed but was still not equal to a high speed broadband connection. But looks like this speed problem in our smart phones has finally found a solution.

Airtel has just launched its fourth generation communication services 4G which promises to make high speed mobile broadband a reality. Airtel is the first telecom operator to roll out 4G services in India and take internet speed to an all new level . Airtel 4 G has been launched in 296 cities across the country and this means that 4G services will be available in almost every corner of India. Another good news is that 4G will not be costly and will be available at 3G price.

The first thing for you to get started with 4G is a 4G device and a 4G sim. If you already have a 4G devide then you just have to get a 4G sim. Getting a 4G Sim has also been made easy as we can just tweet #GetAirtel4G and the Airtel 4G Sim will be delivered at our doorsteps for free. Airtel has made Internet network not only fast but also easily accessible to its customers. This indeed is a great initiative to build customer satisfaction.

I have been using Airtel 3G for the past few months and was quite happy with its speed. But downloading videos or movies was difficult and I would turn to my desktop with broadband connection for downloads. Opening blogs and pages loaded with high resolution photos also took some time.

But with Airtel 4G speed would no longer be a problem as we can download videos fast and all our web pages with high resolution photos will also open within a fraction of a second. I am eagerly waiting my 4G Sim to be delivered. My Internet usage and experience will reach an all new level as I can watch high definition videos without interruption,  open web pages quickly, check out photos in facebook fast, upload photos to my blog easily, and download videos in no time. 

In total Airtel 4G connection would save so much time and effort and truly makes high speed mobile broadband a reality.

You can also check out their latest ad and visit their website for more details on Airtel 4G.





Comments

Popular Posts

MY MEMORIES OF THE JUNGLE BOOK

We have all grown up watching Cartoons. Cartoons like the Mickey Mouse, Donald duck, Chip and Dale, Duck tales, Snow Queen, Gummy bears, The Jungle book, etc have entertained us when we were kids and still hold a place close to our heart. Duck tales and Jungle book are my personal favourites and as far as I remember, I never missed even a single episode of them. Now there are plenty of cartoons and cartoon channels and I like watching Doraemon and Chota Bheem, but I think those days the cartoons had that certain charm and charisma to them that literally glued to us to our television sets. We used to literally cry if we missed even a single episode. When I was in school, I remember watching The Jungle book in the evenings and I would finish all my homework before hand so that my mother would not ask me to switch off the TV. The moment the Jungle book song would start, everything would be put down and I and my brother would gather in front of the TV. Jungle jungle baath

ANNE KLEIN HANDBAG REVIEW

Today's post is a product review of a brand that has been synonymous with quality and style. It is also my favourite brand in the handbag category and each piece from this brand is different from the other in its looks and has a unique charm and beauty. Anne klein has always been associated with design, style and comfort. It is one brand that has always been in demand from people all cross the world. Its quality and looks are so good that everyone wishes to own at least one Anne klein handbag or wallet. And guess how you would feel when you get  this lovely handbag from Anne klein as a gift from your brother. He always knew about my fetish for handbags and got this for me from the US. The first word that I uttered was "Fantastic". It looked so good and was one handbag I always wanted to own. It has a nice black dotted design on white background in the upper part and plain yellow below. A black coloured str ing made of leather strips hangs on one side i

STORY FROM THE LITTLE ONE

Stories are an integral part of my life. I often tell my daughter stories during meal times to keep her glued to her seat. The idea of story telling came as she used to run here and there while eating making me run behind her every time to feed her a spoon of food. Thus feeding her had become a difficult task for me and finally I decided to put an end to it by engaging her with small stories. The idea clicked and she started asking me to tell her stories every time during her meals. Every day objects, things that she saw became subject of my story and in this way through stories, I started teaching her new things and passing information to her about birds, animals, vegetables, etc making meal times playful and interesting. This took away a huge burden from my shoulders as she would get engrossed with the stories and eat without much fuss. I also started buying educational toys and looking for new objects and things in my home to keep her occupied. The objects and cr