Skip to main content

COCONUT TREE





Comments

Popular Posts

MY DREAM

“ The dream is not that you see in sleep, dream is which does not let you sleep ” – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. How true and how deep is this quote from the great scientist and former president of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. We all dream while we are asleep but the real dream – the dream which you wish to fulfill – the dream in which you have set your hearts on – will not “let you sleep”. When I was a kid, whenever someone asked me as to what I wish to become, I would say “I wish to become a doctor”. As I grew up, my interests and goals started to differ, from doctor, it shifted to becoming an Engineer or a teacher.  After completing school, I was really confused as to what I really wished to become. My father and teachers at school suggested that I take up a degree course and go on to do masters. This would help me in taking up teaching as a profession. I was academically good but shy and timid. I would get goose bumbs even on standing in front of my own c...

MY MEMORIES OF THE JUNGLE BOOK

We have all grown up watching Cartoons. Cartoons like the Mickey Mouse, Donald duck, Chip and Dale, Duck tales, Snow Queen, Gummy bears, The Jungle book, etc have entertained us when we were kids and still hold a place close to our heart. Duck tales and Jungle book are my personal favourites and as far as I remember, I never missed even a single episode of them. Now there are plenty of cartoons and cartoon channels and I like watching Doraemon and Chota Bheem, but I think those days the cartoons had that certain charm and charisma to them that literally glued to us to our television sets. We used to literally cry if we missed even a single episode. When I was in school, I remember watching The Jungle book in the evenings and I would finish all my homework before hand so that my mother would not ask me to switch off the TV. The moment the Jungle book song would start, everything would be put down and I and my brother would gather in front of the TV. Jungle jungle baath ...

TIPS TO KEEP OUR BABIES SOFT SKIN SAFE

source Once a new born baby enters the family everyone at home is ecstatic and the whole house vibrates with enthusiasm and joy. Babies have that charm in them that can even make a sad person happy. Their cute face, smile and antics are enough to brighten our day and make us happy. But with joy comes responsibility. And as parents it is our responsibility to ensure that our babies are safe, protected, and healthy and get a good upbringing. A baby’s skin is delicate and fragile and climatic changes, dust, Sun, etc may have a harmful effect on our baby's skin leading to infections. So it is necessary that we take adequate steps to ensure that our baby's skin is safe and protected. I am sharing below 5 things that can be done to keep a baby’s soft skin safe. 1. One of the most essential thing that has to be done to keep our babies skin safe is to ensure that there are no sharp objects near them. Babies are intuitive by nature and they often grab objects th...